- Organizes Individual Fibers into Ribbons for Mass Fusion Splicing
- Ribbons Can be Made With 2 to 12 Fibers
- Creates a 7-inch Ribbon in Two Simple Steps
- Ribbon Can be Completed in Less Than 3 Minutes Including Adhesive Drying Time
- Finished Ribbon Can Be Stripped Cleaved and Spliced Similar to a Manufactured Ribbon
- Enough Materials in the Consumable Kit to Construct 30 Ribbons.
- Compatible With All Sumitomo Electric Mass Fusion Splicers
The FTA-02 organizes individual fibers into ribbons for mass fusion splicing. Ribbonizing can be completed in less than 3 minutes, including adhesive drying time.
Finished ribbon can be stripped, cleaved, and spliced similar to manufactured ribbon. FTA-02 includes Fiber Arrangement Tool, Carry Case, and a pair of Fiber Arrangement Shims.
|FA-03||Fiber Arrangement Tool (Ribbonizer) for making single strand fibers into ribbons for mass splicing, 4 inch Ribbon, 250um fiber application only|
|FA-03-200||Fiber Arrangement Tool (Ribbonizer) for making single strand fibers into ribbons for mass splicing, 200um fiber application only|
|FTA-02||Fiber Arrangement Tool (Ribbonizer) for making single strand fibers into ribbons for mass splicing. 250um fiber application only|
|FAC-24||Consumables Kit for FTA-02 fiber arrangement/ribbonizing tool; includes foam applicators and tube of adhesive|
|FAC-24-003A||Tube of Adhesive for FTA-2 fiber arrangement/ribbonizing tool|
|FAC-24-NG||Consumables Kit for FTA-2 fiber arrangement/ribbonizing tool; includes foam applicators, no adhesive|